Thursday, May 3, 2018

~Genuine~

there are
no dollar
signs on
thoughts and minds

funny how
you can't
be a
fugitive from
yourself

my neighborhood
if you
hold on'll hold on
there's no
place I'd
rather be

I was
drowning a
little my
words jumbled
on themselves

you brought
me up
from the
confusion,
from the past

images progress
is never
blending in
if I
don't close
my eyes
then I
won't see
bad things, right?

sometimes we
fight the
current and
other times
it's important
to flow
with thw
river

my butterfly
heart is
fluttering on
take the
time ro
put in
the details
they do
matter

on the
way onto
becoming better
genuine journey
it isn't free

I learned
a while ago,
that you
never go
beyond the
glass doors

my heart
holds the
tender flower
take care
of it
it's made
of sunlit glass

~Sarah Mahina Calvello

No comments:

Post a Comment