Thursday, May 3, 2018

~Time~

far away
from where
you are
the moment burns
so good

I miss
all the
shadows of
the little night
miles can
tear things
apart or
bind them
together

sunlight resting
on me
if it's up
to me
nothing is
coming undone

emerald eyes
haunt me
seem to
know me

all my
schemes joy
and chaos
when I
break through
I have
wondered like
a vagabond
in this
pastel world
whispers
at bus stops

come back
settle my
heart everybody
tells me
how to
feel I
move in
slow motion
the edge
of what
might happen

don't fall
asleep at
the wheel
don't lose
track of
time
take me
back to
your fingertips

you always
said my
problem was
that I
show my
emotions
on my face

between two
trees the
night is
black with
no stars
feeling suspended
unfold me

~Sarah Mahina Calvello

No comments:

Post a Comment