Friday, March 31, 2017

Doorway




~"Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself." -Kahlil Gibran~


Shine
your light
to illuminate
not blind


The green
Floats
Around you
In slow motion
Blue flower
smiles
Satin
In the lazy breeze


Don't save
the best
for later


nobody
knows
what
tomorrow holds

You ask
me for
Forgiveness
then you
make me crawl
Your eyes
Are more beautiful
Then an Irish countryside
After
A Spring rain


I had this
weird crystallizing
Moment
when everything
became clear

It just
comes
down to
what helps
you sleep at night

When you know
there is
an end
that it forces
you
to
live

Maybe
I'll be
back around


Can’t stand
Holding still
For too long


I can’t hold
This tangled
Illumination
colorful chaos

Oh I've traveled
many a rocky road
but this is by far
the most delicious
It's shade stretches
out for miles


and when it bloomed
smelled like brown sugar.
I still dream of it
your choice
reveals who
you are


You can
Only laugh
At change

Laughter
And tears
Are the same
Release


No comments:

Post a Comment