Wednesday, March 22, 2017

~Clouded~



It's like I was awake
but I was dreaming
An odd
Feeling
An
Afterimage


Sometimes life
is too crazy
and you need to be lazy
Afraid to live
But I want to
My head
Is clouded
With lies
and persuasion


What I wouldn’t give
Just to forget
So I can
get back
to good
Again


Distance
distracted
It’s as predictable
as the sun
coming up
in the morning
Motivation
In an empty
Coffee cup


Trying
To be
Genuine
Love
freely
It’s harder
Then I think
Trying
To find
The upper
Hand

Curved
memories
Crystal drops
Shadows


ferns leave
spaces
Of quiet
Between
The sound
When the day
Is drawn out
That rustle
in the quiet green
Ever-changing
Emerge
from my shelter
From the storm


Lovely lady
Stars
Leave
A mark


Touch me gently
Blow out the candle
Say a prayer
Dont despair
Turn the door handle
Quickly so quickly
All to sleep
Rest your head
Nothing’s gonna harm you
All to sleep
The beauty
Is in
The heartbreak
Trying to
remember
the honey
I just want
to get my breath


Fresh linen
and strawberries
Jasmine
by the water
haunts me
You were
Sweet surrender
Show me how to do it


Soft and lonely
How do you fight
An angel
A forgotten
Spanish
princess


Just like
a dream
I must have
been asleep
for days
Every single
broken heart
can lead
you to the truth


a million moments
full of sweet relief
when it comes
you think you know
what you're looking for
until what you're looking
for finds you
The stars sparkle
Alone
At night
But I’m already standing
On the ground


Cold
shamed
I’m wide awake
I can see the perfect sky is torn

You're not
a saint
of his devotion
Make it new
heartbreakingly beautiful


The glass is cut
The bottle is dry
I’m still waiting
But I’m hanging on
I see your fantasy
You want to make it a reality

baby

~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment