Thursday, March 16, 2017

~Run~




no one
Knows
my tears
there's no trace

tell my heart
of my yearning
there's a hole

The desire
on which burns
in my soul making
me warm

You need
to come closer
for little is left


white mist
and I am melting
back to the Dream

A crumbled
Garden
At night

The moon
Has grown
Too withdrawn
Statues
Moan
In the cold


of a mountain or in
the distant sea
put me where
they will not
find me

You creep your way in
Advancing
An impending wave
Uninvited
But flattering

You squeeze
between my spaces
Slam yourself
against my heart

You make me
Angry
A failure
I thought
You were better
Then this


gone, gone
I wish, just sometimes
you lingered
a little
longer
caress my body


your touch
drains me
Leaves me
Limp

I want to embrace you,
hold you
But never forget
The sin
And the empty
After

skies turn dark as night,
when the wind begins to blow
Everything
cruel and it’s clumsy

Wish I could say
It could
get better

Water
Whispers
Falls
Crashes
Protesting
It’s always
Darkest
before the dawn

When
Regrets collects
like old friends
Sometimes
it’s hard
to follow
your heart


You’re not smarter,
you’re just less stupid
Life always
offers you a second chance
it's called tomorrow

Sometimes
we have to hit
rock bottom
before we can see
what's above it

When lies become the truth
That’s when
I run
Trying to erase it

~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment