Saturday, March 25, 2017

~Frontier~






It's like Carl Sagan says,
the beauty of the living thing
is an about the atoms that go into it,
it's how does atoms are put together
Down the road
the sun is shining
Every heartache
makes you stronger
I’ve walked
This floor
I’ve gone
Through
This door

The clouds
will part
in a silver lining
Just hang on
I might not
see you again
It shakes
my confidence daily
Feel the real
keep the rest
Thing’s only mean
as much
as the meaning
we allow
Them to have

It’s kind of
Beautiful
That we get to
Have passion about it
Whatever
Comes

Frontiers
are where you find them
Star-crossed
Nothing ever turns out like you thought it would
Just takes patience
Sense of humor
Is good to keep
Brunch
You once told
me that we always end of
having brunch to talk more
Apple pie
ice cream
Keep my cold heart warm
Heart-to-heart
conversations
Sometimes
when you have
old words
you just want
to say
something new

I was taught
that one day
the shoe drops
Life is a collection
of moments
The idea
is to have
as many
good ones
as you can
Rivers of shame
in my whole life,
I only across the street once
I will hold your heart
more tenderly
than my own



Your heart
is made from
sterner stuff than that
You're Favorite story,
whatever it might be,
what is written
for only one with reader


Was it perfect
Or just an idea
Value
Of a memory
just because
something
doesn't last forever
doesn't mean
it's worth
is diminished
I chose
to believe in memory,

Somewhere
Someone
came up with the idea of in permanence
Beauty
inevitability of change


Swing
from the heels


A square
is a rectangle
but a rectangle is not a square.
My neurons aren’t firing
There’s nowhere
the subway doesn’t go
there’s nothing wrong
with being a little crazy
At this point,
gravity is the only thing
keeping me on this planet."
At some point,
you just have
to let of what you think
should happen
And live in
what is happening

Everything
is energy
Match
the frequency
of your desired state,
and you
cannot help

but to get that reality.
~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment