Saturday, March 11, 2017

~Mirror~





Just put one foot in front of the other, you can't keep your life on hold forever
When love is vengeance it's never free
Water
Only get’s
Colder
If you
Can’t swim
Hold onto
me

I forgot
Myself
Please forgive
What I can’t
Un-knot

Jumping out the window
Taking my time
To fall from the sky
Ignoring all the traffic signs
Sometimes you have to burn
bridges for some distance
Don’t burn bridges
before their built
But you’re the only thing I ever see
You touched
Me with fire
Irises
Of the flames


Protected my heart my heart truly
And I got lost in the sound
It breaks my heart
When you can’t make up your mind


Life is a maze
And a riddle
I’m caught in the middle
I feel like I'm on the edge
of a precipitous,
and I'm either going to fall in or out
I feel
So small
So faltering


Five moves
in one direction
you should move with it

Open me up
and you’ll see
This is how
we share my heart


Motes of dust
Dancing
in the sunlight
I remember what
was there
felt so Crystal
in the air


wanted to drown
whenever you leave
Please teach me gently
on how to breathe
Feelings
are ultimately
Just like visitors
Let them come
And then let them go
Your resistance is futile
Just go with the flow
For the way you think
And the things you feel
Are all just temporary
As you stretch and grow  


All your perfect
Imperfections
The end
And the beginning


There was never
empty ink
every page
Unwritten
for the story
in every corner,
Everywhere
Trailing footprints
In our
Memories
.
one of the hardest things
to face is watching
someone fade away
Maybe one day
You’ll understand why


The light
Stay’s on
Just in case
You come back home


the window that shows
us what we don't want to see
Maybe in life you hate
people who hold up the mirror
and make you look
at the worst parts of yourself
So we're back to that?
The stupid impedance of your ego


You’re a diamond, darling
they won’t break you
Open hearts are hard to hold onto anyway
Past
The protective lens
Past
The shattering
Glass
Reflection
Between
our locked eyes
Bird
I was only
Trying
To capture you
All we can do
Is keep
breathing

~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment