Thursday, March 9, 2017

~Persistent illusion~



As if you were on fire from within, the moon lives in the lining of your skin-Pablo Neruda
coffee
and roses
dreams
Velvet
Rustling
Between fingers
Clinging
To shadow
And corners


Einstein called time
a stubborn persistent illusion
You’re
the wave,
Not the drop


The smell
Of fresh cut
Grass
Not really
Sure how
To feel
About it
Why is it
that we want the ones
who don't see us
instead of the ones who do


Green eyes
You always
Make my imagination
Run
Crawls
Between
The pages
Of my soul


thick circles
Of magnolia leaves
Flowers
Light
And spicy
Mosaics
Of pink
hugging white
Hang lazy


Noticing
The day
More
It's quiet,
peaceful.
all of a sudden,
it's a gear shift inside you.
And it's like
taking a deep breath


I’m just
Thinking
About you
More than
I should be


Be easy,
Take your
Time
Come
home
I loved you
Not for the way
You
Danced with my angels
But the way
You silenced
My demons


Hearts are wild creatures,

that’s why our ribs are cages

~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment