Thursday, March 16, 2017

~Spring~





I want to go
Back
To
That innocence


There’s bound
to be some waves,
and I’m bound for some falls,
but in the end I’ll just sail
through it all

Aching
for hope,
reaching
Beyond
Limits
Surrender

Love
in the spring
Cherry blossoms
float in the breeze
Days like flowers
bloom and fade
and never come again
I find shelter
here
In this undercover hide-away
Maybe
I have sinned
Can I make it better?
It felt so crystal
in the air
Was I even there?
Please teach me
gently
With your sweet disposition
Woodsmoke hangs
in the air,
my footsteps rustle
in the us leaves
Life's most beautiful things
are not seen with your eyes,
but felt with your heart
Looking
for a magic kiss
Collading
with the vary air she breaths
Writing on your body,
tracing the shivers
on your skin
Falling
in love is not easy
Just ask a frog.
A prince hidden
in a pond
love wrapped in green
A heart in a throat
A road less traveled
Diverged
Which path would you take?
This is our Eden
The heart
between the roots
calls
to the night
to the moon
we sway
I expected my skin
and my blood
to ripen,
Gets underneath
Your skin
Like a snake


gets inside us
some kind of way

This world
is making me dizzy
Coming
undone
Only when you left
You know
where you’ve been
You can wait
But only for so long
It’s like
Waiting for the other shoe
To drop
Blinded
by the best
We forgot the rest
to sound and sea
stay with me
don't make all I know
lonely
turn me off don't get out of my way no,
don't forget me today


shed the clothes
that become my skin,
see the liar
that burns within my meaning
Spaces
in between
and all the places
they have been


I can feel you
behind my eyes
you got into my bloodstream
if I start fresh again
you'll be in my story
all the way up until the end
I just want to

feel this moment

~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment