Tuesday, July 11, 2017

~View~






“Where do we begin? The rubble or the sin”

If we closed
our eyes
nothing will
change at all
Lost souls
memories,
Rubies
In the dust

Fool's gold
that’s lost
its shine
renegades
pioneers
come close lend an ear
Map out
Patterns
Of the stars

Two people
Bending over
Paths diverged
We both go together
fall down,
if you shake
hearts enough,
The story
Unfolds

I hate attractiveness
When your life
Is a mess

Underneath my skin
I waited so long
If everyone swept
outside their door,
the whole world would be clean
Hold on darling,
this mess is yours
this mess is mine
I won’t
waste your
time with my
Revalations

hello mystery
it’s all the same
my dear come again,
I’m sick
of all this
black and blue
in the laundry bin
I found my innocence again
So call
Your siren’s call
it was just a dream,
just a moment ago
Never felt
so high,
Thoughts not
remembered right
tears yet
To come
down with the sky
Never let me fall
They said
what goes up
must come down,
but don’t
let me fall
Too long to see
Words can be
like knives
they can cut you open
Or bring
You together

silence surrounds
I think I might
have inhaled you
Among the
winter pines
I’m just
enjoying

the view
~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment