Wednesday, July 19, 2017

~Begginning~




Drops of wine
Like sorrow
In my glass
I want a spark
A light
On forgotten shelves
Velvet crushed
Garnets linger
On your tongue
When life
calls we have
a choice to answer
or to pretend
not to
hear it

Truth is a
matter of perspective
I tethered mine
free from the lies
Floating like
a feather
Ocean of violets

I don’t
belong here
But I will
wait for you

Obsessive thinking
The person
I once was
Frozen

Exhume
the past
this time
With careful fingers

This is
my final quest
To remove
my mask
It’s all good,
truly

If I’m
Gonna daydream
I might
as well
daydream big

The truth
is often painful,
but so is
living a lie

It’s okay to talk
about the past
Just don’t
Leave the door
Ajar

I’m so
distracted from the real thing
past
just falls behind
Echos
On canvas
Pale glass
Are memories

If a new
Beginning
is what i hoped for
this isn’t it

I wanted
a new beginning,
maybe I’m not
the only one

Turmeric stains
Bleeds golden
In my water
Neon honey
To reveal
The path

They say every
ending is a
new beginning

Sometimes it feels
like it’s just there
To hold your place

Long as you’re happy
Sometimes you gotta
turn your life around
it’s like they say
fortune favors
the brave

Isn’t life
always a plunge
into the great
unknown

Without goodbyes
you can’t look
forward to hello’s

All wired up,
I feel sometimes
everything falls in line

a way of
softening
the blow
In that moment
I was waking up
To myself

Take me
far beyond
imagination

Waking up from the dark
Just leaves you
In the light

Sometimes
saying nothing is better
Off here running,
here we go
~Sarah Mahina Calvrllo~

No comments:

Post a Comment