Thursday, July 20, 2017

~Limits~



Silence only
sticks to
the room
Until you
wake up
And realize
You’re not asleep

Stop asking
If I’m ok
Touching
My shoulder
Look in
The mirror
Instead
Of this

touch the earth
want to
be wild
unruly
Walk
not run
A sunset
never fades

Meander into
the mist
With me
Ground shifts
under my feet
Sometimes life
Is setting limits
Taking on what
You can
And leaving
What you can’t

I am ready
Like my heart
Slowly falling
In this room
Ice slowly
melting
let’s forget
all the things
that we say

One secret,
and now
nothing made sense
Wrap around
my heart
All around
But we have heartache
all the same
Some realities
are too awful

When our hopes
are high,
nothing can
touch us
With high hopes,
there’s always
a bright future
I’ll leave you to it

Never hesitates
Perfect surprise
Spinning
Round and round

Another day
In paradise

Sweet distractions
A moment came
to stop me on  a dime

~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment