Sunday, May 28, 2017

~Capture~




You can picture it
and the miles just melt away
A blanket of bluebonnets
The light
Never goes out

In a sea
Of a million of stars
Are you going to capture?
Or snap to reality
This is taking
Too long

It’s destiny
And traps
Are only set
By me
I seek the
Ultimate ink
Get closer
you
Start to see
The shadows
underneath
A frenzy
Of words

White purple blue
Smell of wild burnt honey
Perfume floating into the air
Like strawberries
Like an airy angel
Following the sun
Caressed by long grasses
Dry and sweet
Drinking with you at sunset
Orange and yellows
Twist and turn
In playful chaos
In search of a vision
Past crystal jungles
Derail
Your own trail
A sense of the miraculous in everyday life
so it was
Lightning split the sky
And all was quiet
My night ended
Bizarre
Overarching
Kisses

I wish someone
could tell me
how a glass
could just all of a sudden

shatter
~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment