Thursday, August 3, 2017

~Lillies~

Mysterious
As the dark side
Of the moon
Where did
it go
Lilies
and snow
Winter
The world
with fragile things
Sweet rapture
And light
Looking in

Outside looking in
Beauty begins
the moment you
decide to be yourself

Let the world
spin outside our door
Some kind
of harmony
The signal changed
Safe inside
Myself
You’re the only one
I want to see see

When you smile,
you knock me out
and i fall apart

the sun still
comes up
and the world
still spins,
it’s just the luck
of the draw
I guess
We plant seeds
in the ground,
you just want
to move around,
You keep ranting,
we know who’s
really doing
the planting,

Tiny little
boxes in a row
It’s only about
what you know
if you’re happy
in the same shoe’s
It’s not slowing down

Life
such a blunder
sometimes
I even wonder
I got some
imperfections
I bend
Till I break

Right here waiting
For something hazy
Right here waiting

Tomorrow creeps
on the petty wings
of everyday

you have to
live an ocean away,
you can write ryhmes
but you can't
write mine

I’ll try to
join you
in the night

Something
in your smile
you know

Until the
Full moon
When nothing
Is reserved

Light up
My darkness
Holds me
Together
In this
Strage
Sweet dream


Those who
don’t try
don’t look foolish
I live for
Little moments
Like that
Lost
In silence
My heart
is on the run
Until it’s

found a home

~SarahMahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment