Sunday, August 13, 2017

~Infacuation~


The clouds
Hang black
And lacy
But they’re
clearing
Revealing

Ups and downs
downs and ups
We'll rise
Up in spite
Of the ache
'
It’s cold
Outside
Show
the world
The warmth
Of your smile

The places
You left
To get to
When you’re
going

There’s a moment
When you know
Something isn’t right
But it’s great
At the
Same time

Prince charming
Is more concerned
About being charming
Than being
real
The villain
A wolf in
sheeps clothing
No one
can transform
your life for you

I miss fighting
No matter
how intense it got
it meant we were in it,
still paying attention
Tears of the past
can water
the seeds of
future happiness,
you never know
who would love
the person you hide
Rather wo go
separate ways
then play
the game,
watch this
Madness
colorful charade,
no one can be
like me anyway

Warm
Fuzzy
Like a sweater
For your
Heart

It infuriates me
how low
you set
your own bar

Every relationship
is personal,
if you don’t
believe that,
maybe you have
the misunderstanding
of the situation
The cold
would be so
intense like
a sound
I want to hear
that sound

Sometimes
I imagine
I’m in that ice
Thick hair
I caress
like an
arctic fox

You came
with the
Season,
Cherry flushed
Heat like sound
Vibrate and trembles
Your skin is
begging to be
touched by more
than  the sun
What lies
Beyond
This sleeping
Refuge
Deep sleep
Dreaming

I will go
as slow
as fast as I can
Nobody is perfect
it’s ok to be broken
take your time slowly
Heartbroken handshakes
twinkling in
the silvery night
Get's hectic
inside of me,
embedded in my chest
hard to hold

All my hesitations
are fading,
don’t let it slip away
I can't hold
onto an
empty space

Way up in the sky, ‘
I can see that
you want to
Now I’m
deep in it,
Infatuation,
side by side
and I know
that you want to
I can hear
it now
how I heard it then
And with words unspoken
silent devotion
you know what
I mean

but I think
I’m ready
as long as
you’re with me
I don’t remember
the thrill
of affection
The clock
is ticking,
but I can't hear
the noise

crystal in the air
please teach me gently
I've got to
find you
But I’ll always
wake you up to
the things,
to the good stuff
you weren’t
paying

attention to

~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment