Thursday, June 8, 2017

~Stars~



Take me
to the well
of stars
Where time
doesn’t exist
just suspends
Airy and hopeful
I want to touch
the earth
Old
golden

I want to break
it in my hand
I want to grow
something wild
and unruly

I’ll keep
starting
Keep diving
Where the blossoms
Also weep
Honey water
In my veins

It never
is nothing
How far
do you I have
to colise
To travel
To get to
this one
Crashing
moment
weep

I need more flavor
To settle
My soul
maybe that’s
why we get along,
I see the good
in you and you
see the bad in me,
no strings on me
Love is lust
and circumstance
love is
a bowl of cherries
just don't swallow the seeds
Give it a chance
To float up
And it will
Causing
A ripple

Tell me
All you know
About the stars
I’ll hold the mirror

A place
To hide-away
Telling our secrets

To the wind

~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment