Monday, June 26, 2017

~Ocean~




Why do problems
Seem so much
Bigger at night?
Silence
Dark shadows bounce
Some things
You don’t
Even tell
People you care about
Some things
Have their limits

The ocean
Breathes salty
We all
Need more
Vitamin C
See how
The waves
Roll and toll
Pushing against
Each other
In pleasant
Disagreement

The jasmine
Purple and translucent
In the moonlight
Alive
Alone
How big
It all
Is
Despite
The mess
and noise

Not many
people would
lift you up
by the hand
if they don’t
know you
link arms,
you want to
get to know
the people
who care
Like that

Inside out
And upside down
It’s good
To see you
looking so well
completely peaceful
How big
the world really is

an accident
waiting to happen
a piece of glass
left in a beach
Saltwater kisses
Empty crevices
Of ghosts
Dirty rain
A place
Where the wind
Calls
Your name

Deeper
I spin
Into
The chaos
Ivory Sand
Again my skin

I know
You won’t
Let me down
I’m already standing
On the ground

white rose
The doors you open
I just can't close
I miss you
More then
You know


~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment