Thursday, June 8, 2017

~Paitience~



It’d be lovely
to sit with you
at the tree
with the
moonlight

perfumed
mix of
cherry flowers
A white billow
of white waves
Delight

Of cherry blossoms
Lake of shining waters
Pink is the most bewitching color
Falling lazily
Like ruby tears

I want to sit
outside
it’s better
for the scope
of the imagination
I like imagining
better than remembering
It hurts less
Less insistent
There is no shadow
where there is no sun
we're like strangers
who know each other
too well
Sometimes
things falling
apart is just
things falling into place
Wildflowers
the color
of gold
in old paintings
Among sweet
Wavy grass

Don’t lose
a diamond
while chasing glitter

Art needs
a mystery,
something to resist it
You have
a heart soft
as a baby bird
that’s what made
me like you
I want to go
somewhere bright
enough to outshine the stars
I was walking
too long
outside
with my eyes down
Not hoping

Whatever you do,
don’t let it be
at the cost of
your beautiful heart
Another ocean
where they don’t want
to meet in the cold
The crickets
a river
This couldn’t
be improved
upon by the imagination
rusting hopes
Were running
out of moonlight

pretty isn’t
a big enough word,
it doesn’t go far enough
First thing
I loved deeper
spoke sweeter
Then you did

There’s always
someone
even though
there is no one
I will not
be the girl
in the box
Music box
that twists and turns

Find
a silver lining
in every storm cloud
It will
always feel
different
but you
will be ok,
and your life
will be beautiful again
just in different ways
you just have to trust me

Now  come,
we need to let
some light in
Just a little

I need my shadow
As long as you’re here
Patience is a knot,
you just have to untie it,
have you ever tried it?


Lavender
and yellow roses
If I had
A garden
That's what
I’d grow

~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment