Thursday, November 29, 2018

~Turns~

isn't it
funny what
you remember?

distracted  by
the in between
moments it
is all
fractured noise

the one
is an
idiot that
still loves
you, relax,
I'm just musing

I'm looking
for you
before I
started looking
you asked me
with wide eyes
just two buttons
until I did
before I left

but I
realize we
can't hold
onto our
ghosts no more

walking these
hallways looking
for any
faint answer

I had
my head
down but
now it's up
I don't
want that
glow to fade
away to
my black

but sometimes
you have
to let
thing's happen
in their
own time
in their
own way

let go
of that 
tight grip
let the
do it's
turns

there is
nothing too
clear in
this world,
is there?

icy blue
electric small
storms it's
good to
cry it
washes the
soul

~Sarah Mahina Calvello

No comments:

Post a Comment