Wednesday, January 10, 2018

~View~

pick your
diamond
pick your
pearl
there is
still beauty
in this world
breath
it in

feeling moonlight
roll across
your skin
it's just
that frame
of mind

it was
like walking
 arond in
a haze
suspended
in raindrops

eyes like
wishing wells
I'm still glowing
 how nice
it is
not to
think for
awhile
behind the
make-uo of
a fool

let your
hair fall
I know
something you don't
maybe
it's the
crazy I
miss

the best
memories
could be
the ones
we forget
I've never
met somebody
who talks
so much
and says
nothing

at the
same time
I could have
floated
there forever
maybe get
ready to
take you
to that
darkest place

to count
the stars
where the
cool grass
grows
morning slow
feels good
crystalized
that little
moment

from where
I'm standing
you can't beat the
view

~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment