Monday, January 8, 2018

~Treading~

"Nothing is impossible.
The world itself say's I'm possible"-Audrey Hepburn

in spite
of the ache
free falling
into nothing
but everything

caught up
by the wind
it dances
suspended and airy

binoculars
help me
to see thing's
closer even
though their
not far away

a red moon
up in the sky
don't take
anything for
granted

turn up
the sight
of you
the light
always fights
the shadows

I have
this thing
about how
the sunlight
touches the
carpet in
the afternoon

if were
going to go
lets go
the words
cry out
of my
mouth

you know
it sounds
strange
part of
being kind
is letting
the other person
know you've
been kind

treading a
fine line
that's my
speciality
finding the
best piece
in the jigsaw
puzzle
of life

relax,
there's no
use in
being on edge
all the time
come on now,
you have
to shake it

~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment