Sunday, January 14, 2018

~Mystery~

to know
all unknowable
nature is
infinate splendor

you have to
look trough
the rain
to get to
the rainbow
you'll find it
when you stop
looking

spiraling down
when all is said and done
kick your shoes off
just run
I'll take
my chances
on the cards with you
push and pull
in this crazy life

I'm sorry
but I have to
roll the dice
on this one
there's something
about me
and coffee
you said

two and a half
moments ago
I feel through
the rabbit hole
with no
direction

I won't give
up the search
for the voice
in the hall
so careful
were holding on
when I'm in
your arms

you and me
we have time
even when
it seems
we don't
just have to
chose it
carefully

breathing in
the blackness
and the moonlight
with the green
a drop in the ocean
a change
in the weather
everything
is a mystery

~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment