Sunday, December 31, 2017

~Missteps~

on and on
the rain falls
those hazy days
I still remember
weoghing
the seashells

there's no
darkness now
I  can't
overcome
it's not
wasy
loving me

don't forget
to count
yourselt in
I don't mind
not knowing
where I'm heading
looking like
regret
eyes that
know me
we still
have time

swing my
heart
across
your line
between the right
and wrong
a little
bit hazy
the future
is unclearI

try
even though
I know I
might fail
breathless moments
are worth
the brreaking down

trying to
find a way
around
before I drown
in the sound

there are
misteps and mistakes
you can make
not going att the way
and starting
down the unpredictable
uneven
road

I need
wide open
spaces to
breath again
don't tell
me anything
if you don't
believe it
~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment