Wednesday, December 27, 2017

~Deverging~

deal the cards
don't give
me the run-a-round

I still
got this
dream
I can't
shake no
more  forshaking

this lillypad
of sunshine
fills up
every corner
of my black and white
perfect storm

no going
back
chaos everywhere
angles and edges

staring
at the bottoom
of the grass
anything better
then a life
standing still
feeling
a little faithless
trying to
look beyond
the surface

wondering
what act
of my life
I have
to act out
if you don't
believe it

close your eyes
after all,
you were never
mine to weave

sacrifice
freezes out
the bitterness
brings out
the bitterness
from the light

push
and pulls
drugged in
shadowed light
the moon
is out

we better
start
we can
choose

deadend
conversation
on a road
deverging
I missed
the exit sign
a sin
in hiding

Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment