Wednesday, December 27, 2017

~Boundary~

the first love
is a forever love
it's not about
what you achieve
it's how
you achieve it

the waves of
the days
makes them
too long
hazy and swaying

I'm sorry
that I couldn't
be strong
in a
often divided world
and the deep recesses
of us

all of
these dreams
I have
not lived
I must
have
been sleeping

chin up
you'll get
your wings
someday
there's a light
I need to find
dangerous and wild

maybe it's
too far away
the landscape
of my heart
streatches out
like a sigh
beneath my skin

hold on
to what
makes you you
that way
you can never lose
 this is
my chance
to do
something real
that matters
when all
is crumbling
I'll hold
your hand

the boundary
between
is very thin
keep it level
an airplane
in the sky
maybe I'm
turning over
a n ew leaf

~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment