Wednesday, December 27, 2017

~Middle~



Sometimes I
Don’t know
What I stand
For anymore
I love
The sound
Of thunder rolling
We can worry again
In the morning
When I
see stars
that’s all
they are
when it rains
look for
the rainbow
when it’s dark
look for the stars
you’re always the bad guy
in somebody else’s story
I can’t help
It if I say a lot
With a little

You always say
You’ll run out of chances
If you stop taking them
Everyday might
Not be good
But at least
There’s something
Good in everyday

You’re crazy
With soft eyes
And only brave
In moonlight
We’re going
Exploring
No one
Sometimes you
Have to pull back
let people
Come to you
No one really
Likes patience

Middles are hardest
Because you
Can get lost
But middles can also
Be a beginning
Follow the pebbles
I left you
At midnight
To guide
Your way
Even though
The ground
Feels like
It’s crumbling
Beneath me
the nicest
sound
I ever
left you
was an echo
I used my head
When it was
Outside my
heart

~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment