Sunday, April 30, 2017

Blue



"Uncertainty is an uncomfortable position. But certainty is an absurd one." --Voltaire

blue
vibrates
water
and reminds me
of wind chimes
glass
lazy in
suspension

gardenias
cystaline
sugar
delicate
paper

I let
it take me
I was told
there is
beauty
even in
loneliness

intention
is the road map
and actions are the road
You have to enter
into someone's world
to take them out of it

blue angels
breaths
rapsody
shivers
shakes
the silence

nothing
worth anything
changes
right away

quiet Sundays
of coffee
and maple syrup
Newspapers
falling
folding
into
themselves

there are seven
days in a week,
and someday
isn’t one
of them

I like you,
you say
what you mean
and you mean
what you say

You’re a
true original

every time I light a fire
in my life
you find a way
to burn
the forest down
I wear sunblock
to remind me
of the beach

like I’m
stuck in the kodak
I love the picture
nobody else around
except
echoing footsteps
and the blue

the tides
pulling
and pushing
the moon
It’s a bad night to be alone
but that's the way it goes
sweet
indecision
In your eyes
they say
this is living
there’s nowhere
to go
when you got
nothing to do
some beach somewhere
there’s a
beautiful sunset
burning for you
there
today
the atmosphere
is good
taking refuge
in your reason

we don’t know
why  were were
here
but you
walk with me
in the storm
shelter
in shelter


let me
tell you
a mystery
In the shell
of your
ear

we’ll all be
changed
in a flash
in a twinkling of an eye
at the last trumpet
in the end
doesn’t everybody
just want

to be good?

~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment