Thursday, April 13, 2017

~Angel~



I need another story
need something
that I can
confess

just been
on the brink
too many
secrets

It's never me,
and yet it's always me.
straight
to the heat
of your
skin

I just
saw an angel
but she was
tethered
I got lost
blue
coral eyes

I drowned
I faltered
breath
my heartbeat
skipped
staring
at something
you can't touch

believe
in yourself
rest is
up to you
life's
beautiful being ugly
I have wheels
you have
to let me roll

silence
is as deep
the ocean
speech
is as shallow
as time
squinting
into the
sun after
waiting so long
to be
discovered

show me
your full moon
when you lose,
do not lose
the lesson

plums
cold it might
be stained
it might be
cracked
but I was
saving them
so we could
share them
over a better
path

but the clouds are rolling
and remain
With
the shadows
your descent

when you
fall through
life remember this,
fall forward
gilded
glowing

aches
and learns
to live

if no one
sees
you cry
you could
say it's
raining outside
what if
the moment
escapes you
in a split-second
you focus
even though
the moment
never comes

I will come
and sit by you
while you’re
sleeping
and dream
with you

raise a stone
for all to see
runes carved
in memory
It's so easy
to say no
to strings
when you
are attached

No comments:

Post a Comment