Friday, September 1, 2017

~Time~


I wonder
Who paints the birds
I’ve made
A mess of things
But you’re
Genuine
A different
kind of fine

You tell
yourself there’s
plenty of time
but time
goes by
so fast

don’t ever
put things off girl
don’t ever wait
to say
what needs
to be said

you’re just as
Beautiful As
what comes next
Dangerous and beautiful
Pages

I guess
Some things
Never change
The memories
Burn and crash

Life grabbed me
I grabbed back
I think recalibration
is in order
before my next leap
Send me
The location
Focus on
Communication
Vibration

You only got
One memory
Keep breaking
me in
this is how
we will live

I’ll bend
until I smile
Again,
shouldn’t be
so complicated,

just touch me
The moon
Will tremble
Under my touch
Forget-me-knots
Blue and
sugar soft

Sinking stones
Will fly
You’ve got to
Lose to learn
How to win

Nightmares bleed
confusion
Destiny is calling
me open
up your
eager eyes
Somebody shake me
Me I must
be sleeping

I feel now
I can face
The day
The struggle
Is not
In vain

My soul is fluttering
In and out
humming on
the wall
a moth
orange and trembling
on the wall
shadows
bouncing off
Could there
be love
beneath these wings?
In the space
where I can
breath reaching
out and reaching in

Left here
to linger
in silence
if I chose to
passing through
life like liquid
drunk with desire

I change
in this place
but I’m still
an animal

I love
the quiet
of the nighttime
the sense
of time
catching up
with me
as I drift
my hands
shake this
fear has a
hold on me

floating up
or down
I wonder
when my heart
will awake
pulled down
from moonlit skies
my senses come alive
Tomorrow comes
One desire
To take me away

To laugh all night
blue jeans
a open heart
nicer people
everything you need
to erase
the lines

follow your heart
wherever the road leads
when times
are hard don’t
let hardness
not turn
your heart
to stone

always remember
never to walk alone
I couldn’t love
you more
one step closer
bet you didn’t
see that
storm coming

time stands
still beauty
in all you are,
every breath
were closer
to our edge
Quite a lonely term,
perse. Lonely; stodgy
do the right thing
even when you
know it’s harder
than doing
the wrong thing
There’s an
old aviator saying,
fly the plane first
Respect for
someone’s time
is the highest
compliment you
can give
Sometimes protecting
people can hurt
them even more
I know I’m relaxed
when I’m
grammatically incorrect
Going through
the motions and
playing the games
to make sure it’s real
I have a feeling
my prayers
have been deceiving
but you keep
me believing
when I brake
you put me
back together
Again

Stop talking
You don’t
Have a mouth
For it

Of coarse
it’s not the
mountain we
conquer,
but ourselves

You can’t live
life afraid of how
things going
wrong in life,
because if you do,
you’ve never lived
Worrying about
how something
will turn out is
almost always
worse than
the outcome

You had to be there
The edge
Of a hurricane
you’re too sweet
to be a vagabond

i have been
through these storms
many times
and it’s my
experience they’re
more frightening
in anticipation
than in reality

Direction is relative,
wherever you are
go there

Man cannot
discover new
oceans until
he has the
courage to
lose sight
of the shore

Been a miner
For that
heart of gold

Every other
word is a hum
but you’re ok

Shooting through
the stillness
Pull the pins
of memory
Unknown

Footprints diverged

~Sarah Mahina Calvello

No comments:

Post a Comment