Friday, September 1, 2017

~Pages~

Climbing Up
to the abandoned
Water tower
The sun
Going down behind it
Airy and light
Can’t wait
To see where
It goes

A picnic
A date
For a date
Sweet things remembered
Linger on your tongue

Shadows
Sun
Linger
On skin
Cattails
Tickle
Teasing

Everybody
Has a role
Maybe I can roll
with mine
It’s time
To put my stone
Back on
the mountain

Come find me
Tell me how far it goes
What’s across the line
How far does it go

Trengh
Lies beneath
The surface
Some deeper
than others
Stun me
With stars
Of Stylidium
Purple and hazy
Sometimes our s
Were both
Sensitive
And shake
At your
Touch

Playful
Mismatched dolphins
Lovey littles lazily

Cosilly
A sweating
You’ve put
Around me

This heart
is on
another level
It’s a choice
I made
where I
long to be
I can’t go back
To somewhere
unknown

The wind
Rustles lazily
behind me soon
I’ll know  

Knowing where
you are
by knowing
where you’ve been

Don’t let
the sound
of your own
clock drive
you crazy

Trying to
figure out my heart
So, baby girl,
we don’t change
We take the gravel
the shells
we make
a pearl
and we help
other people
to change
so that
they can see
other kinds of beauty

The pages
in between
Tear
And turn
Your presence
still lingers here

Your voice
Ressonantes
in my dreams
Neath the stars
a soft kiss
when you’re
in my arm’s

The crickets
sing a river sweet
Love song
runnin outta moonlight

Let me fall
from memories
we made
don’t descend
we were all
someone else
Before

even shadows
laughed
Cried
catch you
in my sleep

Secrets
we strive

to keep

~Sarah Mahina Calvello

No comments:

Post a Comment