Friday, January 8, 2016

~strangers~

“I always wonder why birds stay in the  same place when they can fly anywhere on earth. Then I ask myself the  same question.”-Harun Yahya

strangers
were nothing but strangers
a corkscrew
to the heart
I have to accept
that you will never see me

what happened?
we were so close
now it’s
all up in smoke
we can’t cleanse that
from this house

a vision she foretold
she said stay away
that boys a warning sign
an executioner's face
is always well-hidden

i’m done picking up the broken pieces
our hearts are in danger
now
I won’t take them anymore
and
I can see the  devil inside me
I can’t lose myself now
I’m so close to leaving
and you have no idea
how much that haunts me
I am better then your leftovers
your dead flies
I won’t take them anymore
I tell you  the source
of all my pain
but then you just turn around
and laugh
again

I can’t tell you
anything
we missed too many
birds


~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment