Saturday, January 2, 2016

~Eye of the Storm~

“I am not I. I am this one walking beside me whom  I do not see, whom at times I’ve manage to visit; and whom at other times I forget; who remains calm and silent when I talk, and forgives, gently, when I hate, who walks where I am not, who will remain standing when I die”-Juan Ramon Jimenez
there is a space
where calm prevails
no one will find
it’s hidden doors
misty
and crawling green
hanging and shivering
with dangerous
green hazel eyes
in the vastness
ruddy
and unexpecting
you, who have known my arm’s
know the sun still shines
no matter what happens
you, will you remember me
The un-calm mind
ever wants more.
I remember you
a ghost
a interlude
paint
your dream
the secret
garden
twists
and turns

~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment