Friday, May 23, 2014

~Dress Rehearsal~


                                                             ~Dress Rehearsal~
    Everyday passes you by
day by day
too fast you can barely see
How many times did i wanna get out of here?
but i ended up coming back
the gravity was all i feared

I wont hang up my dreams in the closet
there's still a part of me that can  be
saved I believe
oh help me find the way
If it doesn't make you sing
it's time to find something that does
Life isn't a dress rehearsal

All the time you act like nothings going on
the skys the limit
but all  you  do is hold me down
And this shouldn't be oh not the way of things
                                                           when i can i will break free
                                                           its a done deal no looking back for me
                                                           I wont hang up my dreams in the closet
                                                               it lays there
                                                               too quiet and empty
                                                          
by Sarah Calvello

No comments:

Post a Comment