Friday, April 6, 2018

~Symmetry, revised~

rain flutters
on the
window  outside
black fillagre
lines hugging
curves

bring me
back the
hope we
found
that day
seems too
far away

to spin
the world
the other way
would be
too easy

you broke
like wateer
then
you broke
like waves
wishful,  warm

I know
your heart
needs too
flutter too
I understand
breath and open
these moments
that start
the fire
make the sparks
climb higher

brought me
to my senses
I'm done
spinning my
wheels my
heart dragging
on the ground

I'm a
little closer
I think
you know
my eyes
are what
I don't
want to take
off of you

so far
from dreams
spinning sounds
there's nothing
more to
let go of

the corners
I sit on
when I
walk home
in therain
makes me
feel special
the star
I used
to wish on

~Sarah Mahina Calvello

No comments:

Post a Comment