Tuesday, July 19, 2016

~Ode of Coffee~





“When the whole world is on your case
I will offer you a warm embrace
To make you make you feel my love”-Bob Dylan


When the evening shadows
Grow long
and the stars appear

The coffee
Is the only thing
That keeps us warm
We have fallen
Down again
In this world
It is hard
To get it right


Happy is a heart
That still feels
Even if
It’s pain


I will dry your tears
You ain’t seen nothing like me yet
No doubt in my mind where you belong
We drunk coffee
and conversed away
the night
This is
Our
Reality
our consolation
it works for me
our tastebuds
smooth at its touched
tranced

hot velvet coffee honey hug

palpitating aroma
entices
Like dark secrets


Trembling breath
Like an echo
Falls in the silence
drips like the morning dew
trembling breath


Pan dulce
Tearing into
The sugary feathers
That melt
In your mouth
I smell
The heady
Innocence
Of lilies


Under a neon fire strawberry moon
You say it best when you nothing at all
Desolation
Calls
On the sky

tonight
~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment