Saturday, May 28, 2016

~Our writing prompt~



poison is a failing curse
poison trust what poison hurts
the hail and dirt in the wounds which flirt
to trust another with cascading dirt

leave you stains and terror failing
turning faith to work
hit the draining dust to dain
the sable in your worth
The patterns of the leaves are spotted sunlight on the ground and I am alone with the silence that hangs on me like an unsettling dream
Dust to dust falls through my fingers like a sigh
Unkempt sigh
here lies fortunes favor, drowning in the dust
time is what we're made of
falling into lust.
a tyrants sing demands of us a  peice of every husk
its pain and tallow that keeps us turning out shallow hearts to love

If I fall asleep let me dream of a new day, the paths reverts but I will always follow the path to you, even if I stumble along the way
When you can't sleep count the mermaids and think of me


~Sarah Mahina Calvello and Kaemon Bonet~

No comments:

Post a Comment