Monday, May 9, 2016

~Book~

leucojum-spring-snowflake-white-flowers.jpg (622×419)

The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
- Saint Augustine


the white
curved bells
of flowers
silhouettes
of statues
sigh
and creak


chocolate wine
velvet lingers
the sky
opens up


softly
almost afraid
to touch
my dream is set in motion


embrace me like a star
like a frozen rose
shatter me


feel
the moment
open
the book


sometimes I hear you’re smile
it sounds like bells
like a phantom
whisper
you have to be here

and things will get real
take me back
to the day before you went away


It’s just a drop in the ocean
just
a change of weather
hoping that we’ll end up together
a brave women
always has a  smile on her face
and things will get real
and match
what has
been unmatched

again

~Sarah Mahina Calvello~

No comments:

Post a Comment