Sunday, June 29, 2014

~Ice~

~Ice~
~by Sarah Calvello~

    angry gray swirls  
in the distance
charcoal smudges
of trees 
spread out
close but apart

somehow it seems
if I just dream
you would be here again
to show me again
but your not
I'm just left here
trying to forgive
no one 
to teach me how to
live again
in this snow burn
of winter

twisted every way
you were cold and monumental
what answer can I give?

gazing across
all the wasted years 
the past needs to die
I need help to say goodbye

when you come out of a storm
you won't be the same
person who walked in
thats what this storms about
a star is a star 
no matter where it shines
its not always about where you're going to stay
its about where you're going
I'm wide awake 
so what's the point of dreaming
lonely ice burns glisten

No comments:

Post a Comment