Saturday, March 12, 2016

~Rain~

maxresdefault.jpg (1280×720)
“If you light a lamp
for someone else,
It will also brighten your path
-Nichiren Daishpni


rain
magnifies
my
windows
and falls
crushed velvet
tingling
into nothing


eyes
that hide
a secret
by the way,
I forgot to mention
that your smile
is like moonlight
on a
dark
sky
keep smiling


lulluby
soft
touches
comfort me
I know were
only halfway
there
but you can
take me all the way
I don’t know where to stay
I’m just a little lost


but you
open my eyes
I know what that means now
to want
to give all my secrets
away
to sacrifice


the lit path
I had to find
shooting stars
on my skin
leaving me
with enough stardust
for life


come out from
the masquerade
call my name
look into my eyes
it’s where my demons hide


hey, pretty smile
love is easily
misunderstood
I agree
with you


like the color
of water
two sides
of the same
but still different
coins
  • ~Sarah Mahina Calvello

No comments:

Post a Comment